| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ciudad Real in March is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water is dumped across an average of 8 days.
- In March the blue above Ciudad Real is fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:42 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:14 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ciudad Real March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Ciudad Real, Spain
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Ciudad Real:
- Valladolid, Spain - 304.4 kms (189.2 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 257 kms (159.7 miles) NNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) WNW
- Caceres, Spain - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) WNW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) W
- Badajoz, Spain - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) W
- Evora, Portugal - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) W
- Cordoba, Spain - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Seville, Spain - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) SW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 311.6 kms (193.7 miles) SW
- Malaga, Spain - 262 kms (162.8 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 340 kms (211.2 miles) SSW