| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ciudad Real in October is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Ciudad Real is reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:15 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ciudad Real October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ciudad Real, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ciudad Real:
- Valladolid, Spain - 304.4 kms (189.2 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 257 kms (159.7 miles) NNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) WNW
- Caceres, Spain - 215.2 kms (133.7 miles) WNW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) W
- Badajoz, Spain - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) W
- Evora, Portugal - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) W
- Cordoba, Spain - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) SSW
- Seville, Spain - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) SW
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 311.6 kms (193.7 miles) SW
- Malaga, Spain - 262 kms (162.8 miles) S
- Cadiz, Spain - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SW
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 340 kms (211.2 miles) SSW